PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
Terms & Conditions
Please read our terms and conditions carefully before you access our website or use our services because they affect your rights and liabilities. When you use our website or services it automatically refers that you agree to our terms and conditions. If you have any ambiguity about them you can reach out to us at our customer queries department before you use our services.
Sales of products, as set out on our website, are under these terms and conditions. We may modify these terms and conditions from time to time with immediate effect so it is in your best interest to visit our terms and conditions page often or whenever you use our website. These terms and conditions form a legally binding agreement of sale and purchase between us (Dexterous Traders) and our customers. Here the terms “you and your” represent our customers/users and the terms “we, us and our” represent our company i.e. Dexterous Traders.
1. Order and Delivery
- We accept orders at our sole discretion. Complete order cost and delivery charges are calculated at the checkout phase.
- Order confirmation, order reference number and delivery time would be communicated to you through call or email after you place the order. Also, the courier service provided to you would be sent to you via email.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to provide the correct address and clear access to the delivery service. Make sure to notify us about any access issues before placing an order.
- The order will be cancelled if you fail to accept your delivery and it is returned to us and we do not get any response from you. A 35% restocking fee can be applied in such a case.
- No amendments are allowed after the order has been placed.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to add their VAT registration number where applicable.
- The delivery date communicated at the time of order placement is estimated only.
- Any changes in the delivery address or details after we have received or dispatched the order may cost additional charges.
- Courier service may call you before your delivery and we will also call or send you an email to inform you before shipping your order. You must be available and sign for the delivery when it arrives.
- You cannot cancel the order after it is dispatched.
- We may deliver orders in instalments. In this case, each instalment will be considered as a separate contract.
- We can decline delivery if we find that it would be unsafe, unlawful or unreasonable in any scenario. We can also decline delivery if the premises are unsuitable for our vehicle.
- You must check the delivered package at the time you receive it and notify us within 5 working days of delivery for any damages or false delivery.
- The delivered goods are your responsibility after delivery and any damages after that are at your risk.
For more delivery details and procedures please visit our Delivery Information page.
- Our paid services incur charges specified in the respective registration pages.
- We take payments at the time of order placement.
- Please acknowledge that all the prices and transactions are in GBP Sterling.
- Any paid funds will be non-refundable according to Consumer Contract Regulations Act 2013.
- We have the right to cancel or suspend future deliveries if you are unable to pay us in full on time or the due date. We may also cancel discounts or offers given to you for future orders in such cases.
- We may also collect the cost from you for the legal action we take to make you pay us.
- While you are in our debt (in case you fail to pay us in the given time), we have the right to take any of your property in our possession.
- You do not have the right to set off any money you claim from us against anything you may owe us.
- Customers must agree to be charged the chosen sum as per the goods ordered to a debit card, credit card, bank account or PayPal account. Payments can be made through a bank transfer as well.
- When you submit the order or provide us with the details of the payment card, you confirm and undertake that all information provided by you is correct and that you are aptly authorized to use this payment card. Also, you authorize us for the deduction of the full cost of the ordered goods and all other charges from your payment card.
- If you return the goods as per your rights under the provisions of the clause “returning the good”, we shall transfer the appropriate amount back to you on the same medium of payment that you have selected to make the transaction to us.
- We assure you not to pass your personal information to any third party without your permission unless solely due to our negligence we cannot be held responsible for any losses you may suffer. You are accredited to cancel the payment in case your payment card is used fraudulently and be reimbursed by the card issuer without being charged for any loss.
- Any custom duties or import charges in the destination countries are not our responsibility.
- The prices of the goods are mentioned on our website.
- The prices mentioned does not include delivery charges, rates of tax and duties.
- We reserve the right to change the prices at any time according to any increase or decrease in the market rates or cost of supplying the goods.
- In case of a rise in the prices between we receive an order and delivery date, we will notify you and ask for your consent if the new prices are acceptable to you. If you do not accept new prices then you will have the right to cancel the order.
- We will not be held responsible for any error in prices due to software malfunctions or human error.
- We reserve the right to dismiss any order at any time if we find anything suspicious or fraudulent.
- We put our best efforts to make sure that the description and images of the goods are accurate but we cannot ensure that all the descriptions, images and specifications are 100 per cent perfect. We act quickly to fix our mistakes.
- Images and specifications of the products given on our website are for descriptive purposes only and we may not be held responsible for any content errors. If you require more information or detailed description you are suggested to contact us.
- Prices of the goods mentioned on our site are excluding the VAT which is broken down and will be charged during the payment process.
- VAT will be charged at the prevailing rate at the time of delivery on orders to be delivered in the United Kingdom including Northern Ireland.
- On orders delivered to the rest of the European Union including Southern Ireland, no VAT will be charged given that V.A.T registration numbers are provided for that company.
4. Retention of Title
Until the full payment of the supplied goods is done;
- The goods shall remain our property.
- You should store them so that they are distinguishable as our property.
- You must get them insured (to avoid the risks of any prudent owner would insure them) and keep the policy on trust for us.
- You may use or sell those goods in the normal course of your business but must keep and pursue the claims of the proceeds of your sale equal to the price of the good. But you may unable to use or sell the products if we revoke the right (by informing you in writing) or you become insolvent.
- You shall still be liable to pay the full payment of goods to us.
- It is necessary for you to inform us immediately (in writing) when you become insolvent.
- If you no more have the right to use or sell the goods you should let us know so we can recover them from you. For this, we are allowed to enter the premises where goods are stored.
- We can inspect the goods at any time and for that, we have your permission to enter the place where you store them.
- You don’t represent us so you don’t have any right to make any contract on our behalf or in our name.
- Despite our retention of title to the goods, we have the right to legally proceed to redeem the payment for the goods supplied to you if you do not pay us by the due date.
Questions and Feedback
For further queries please reach out to us at email@example.com. We appreciate your suggestions and feedback on our products and services.
5. Shortages and Damages
Although we try our best to deliver your order in perfect condition to you, Damages may occur yet during transportation. So you are advised to mention any signs of damages or shortages on the delivery note while the driver is present there and you must inform us immediately or within 5 working days of delivery through call or email. It would be appreciated if you take the pictures of the damages and send us as proof. We require a fair chance to inspect damaged items.
6. Replacements and Returns
In case of change of mind or disliking the products, any returns will be the customers’ responsibility. We will accept the returns or replacements only:
- If the goods are as good in condition as they were when delivered to you.
- If you pay for the agreed handling charges (unless the return is due to any damages when delivered)
- By prior arrangement (confirmed in writing).
Please contact us with the details within 14 days of delivery for the return of the goods.
Orders can only be canceled before they are dispatched. You will also have to pay us for the stock which we may hold for your order and the standard processing admin charge which applies to all the cancellations. The deduction will be made from any refund on the subtotal figure.
The cancellation will cause you a 35% of restocking fee if the order has been fully prepared by our warehouse team.
8. Safety and Security
The data we require to process your order is your basic personal details only. We do not release or trade our customers’ names, addresses, credit card details or email addresses to any outside party, organization, company, or individual. The information that you provide us is protected in our servers by the latest technology. No unauthorized person can reach or read your information even when it is transmitted across the internet.
9. Warranties and Liabilities
- We make our best efforts to make sure that the information on this website is correct but we still cannot warrant its entirety and accuracy. The website, information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature in this regard.
- It’s our utmost priority to supply goods in perfect condition but if any accurate claim is made about the defect in the delivered goods we assure to fix, replace or refund the price after complete inspection.
- We are not responsible for any other damage or loss (including indirect or consequential loss, financial loss, loss of profits or loss of use) taking place from the contract or the supply of goods or their use, even because of our negligence.
- We will not be liable for any loss of proﬁt, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions restricts or exclude our liability for any fraudulent activity, death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
You hereby indemnify us and undertake to keep us indemniﬁed against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities, and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of our legal advisers) incurred or beard by us arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
11. Breaching the Term and Conditions
If you breach these terms and conditions in any way, we may take actions we deem appropriate to deal with the type of breach including prohibiting you from using our website, blocking your access to the website or contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is dictated as unlawful or unenforceable by any court or authority, other provisions will continue in effect. If upon deleting a part of an unlawful or unenforceable provision it becomes lawful and enforceable, that part would be considered deleted and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
13. Exclusion of Third Party Rights
These terms and conditions are designed to benefit you and us and are not meant to benefit any other party. These are not enforceable by any third party and your rights or our rights are subject to the consent of any third party under these terms and conditions.
14. Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and interpreted with English law. Any dispute relating to these terms will be subjected to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of courts of England.